Welcome to the world’s 1st solar powered Tattoo & Piercing Studio!
Each year, our solar powered system produces enough renewable energy to run Evolved for 4,380 hours.
(365 days x 24 hours/day x 50% = 4,380 hours)
THE EIFFEL TOWER
Could run for 134 hours with the energy our solar panels produce each year.
Could run for 16.5 years with the energy we produce each year.
The amount of time you could run a cell phone using the energy produced each year at Evolved.
18 TONS OF CARBON SAVED A YEAR
The equivalent of almost 470 trees!
Other ways we do our part
In addition to our rooftop Solar Panels, Evolved tries to reduce, reuse and recycle whenever possible. Here are some of things we do:
- We use biodegradable nitrile gloves and tattoo machine bags.
- We use repurposed & recycled 14k gold to create one-of-a-kind jewelry
- We recycle paper / glass / aluminum / plastic and share our dumpster with the neighbors!
- Electric Water Heater doubles as a dehumidifier
- Tectum soundproofing was saved from scrap yard and put all over the shop
- Repurposed church pews
- Restored parts of the shop to original floors/brick walls
- Second hand desks and office chairs for drawing area downstairs
- Worm compost fed plants in our lobby
- Use a sustainable disinfectant that breaks down into water and oxygen making it safe for the Environment, Clients, Employees, and Artists
- Water Distiller – this saves loads and loads of plastic gallon jugs
- Green Spot Member